Monday, October 5, 2015

Why I want to learn Japanese

I guess the main reason is my interest in Japanese culture. Although being a Chinese, most of my peers grow in the environment with great influence of Japanese (pop) culture. Most boys like myself (and even girls) have seen lots of Japanese comics including Drgaon Balls or Attacks on Titan. There is also a great population of Japanese songs' fans. So in general, Japanese culture has a huge impact on our generation, which drives me to learn more about it by learning Japanese.

Till now everything goes smoothly on my Japanese course. I guess the main chanllenge to me now is that I still read slow on hiragana, which I am sure could be overcome by constantly practicing. Also it makes me really excited that I am gradually able to follow the lyrics written in hiragana and sing Japanese (while I am taking shower lol).

That's it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's great to know that we share same interests. I love watching J-Dramas and Anime, which is one of the main reasons that I am learning Japanese. Hopefully some day I can understand everything without subtitles!

    ReplyDelete